Sick n tired of manually peeling your fruit & veg?
Make life in the kitchen much easier with this Electric multi-functional peeler.
The product is the amazing peeling machine that peels away potato, vegetables and fruit skins in seconds, in one fast easy motion. It takes the fast and efficient traditional design of your favorite kitchen tool and speeds it up. The indispensable kitchen tool. Peels potatoes, fruits and vegetables instantly, at the push of a button.
How to peel the fruits and vegetables?
- Center the food on the bottom food holder and press gently.
- Lower the upper food holder so that it grasps the food and holds it securely.
- Using the height adjustment later, raise the cutter arm so that it rests on top of food to be peeled.
- While pressing lightly on the upper food holder, press the red button. The skin peels off in the one clean, continuous curl. It will stop automatically when the cutter arm reaches the bottom.
Warning: Do not grab cutter blade, it is razor sharp
- Material: ABS, Stainless Steel
- Suitable Voltage: DC6V 0.5A
- Package weight: 0.696 kg
- Product size : 14.0 x 14.5 x 28.0 cm
- Peels just the skin, without wasting any of the nutritious part of the fruit or vegetable; the workable food includes: potatoes, apples, pears, lemons, oranges, kiwis, zucchini, turnips, cucumbers.
- Ultra safe design: No need to touch or hold the vegetable while it is peeling.
- Cleans easily with a damp, sudsy cloth, durable ABS plastic and non-slip base.
- Operates with a 6V adapter ( not included ) and .can also function with 4 x AA batteries ( not included )
- Package included: Electric Fruit Peeler Machine*1, Cutter Blade Replacement*2, User Manual*1
I was quite dubious about buying this, and once taken out of the box, my confidence did not soar. It really doesn’t look like much. But it does work. True a young healthy person could probably peel a potato faster by hand , especially if they spend a lot of time cooking and are used to the task. But this is so simple to operate that even children can safely operate it with a bit of supervision, and it is a real God send for people with arthritis or disabilities affecting their hands.
It couldn’t be simpler. You place a potato on the the prongs at the bottom of the holder, move the arm up and press the button. The potato spins around and a thin peel is cut off, leaving a small bit top and bottom that must be cut with a knife. The whole process takes less than a minute. This may seem like a long time but even with two large potatoes per person, you could make enough for a family of 6 in perhaps 10 minutes. For anything more than that I would suggest a larger, but ultimately much more expensive model.
This was easy to set up, takes up relatively little kitchen real estate, and is fast and easy to clean. It included spare blades which were a real bonus. I would not have purchased this item if it had not been a warehouse deal, but having had this, I wouldn’t be without it and would certainly buy again if needed. It makes life that little bit easier and I am delighted that there is so little waste as well. Peeling by hand would almost certainly result in more useable food being cut away.
I have only used this for potatoes and apples. It does very well with both but I honestly can’t say for any other fruit or vegetable. Sadly it only has one thickness, cutting away just the smallest layer of peel. Thus it can not be used to make curly fries. More’s the pity. Perhaps someday the company will make a model with interchangeable cutting tools, but as it stands it does exactly what it says on the box, and does it very well.
I love this. I cant stand for long peeling. So its helpful. I would reccomend this if you have arthritic hands etc it does all the work
Only minus points hence 4 stars..is you need to peel or cut off ends and feed the items one at a time.BUT its fast takes minimum peel and the grooves left could make your roasties look like fancy hedgehog spuds. I’ve peeled apples for a pie all bumpy and odd sizes but this gadget handled them well.