- THE PERFECT WAY TO CREATE A KEEPSAKE OF THEIR BEAUTIFUL LITTLE HANDS AND FEET – The Cherished Baby Handprint and Footprint Clay Frame Kit lets you easily, safely and gently cast clay imprints of your beloved newborn’s hands and feet, encapsulating their tiny prints forever as a keepsake that can be proudly displayed in your home.
- COMES WITH 4 COLOUR-BACKED CARDS ALLOWING YOU TO CUSTOMISE THE FINISH OF YOUR CLAY PRINTS – Unlike many others, the Cherished Baby Clay Handprint & Footprint Set uniquely comes with 4 complimentary colour-backed cards (white, black, pink, and blue), giving you total freedom and a choice of finish with your frame. Perfect if you don’t know whether it’s a boy or a girl.
- MAKES AN ADORABLE BABY SHOWER / NEWBORN BABY GIFT – Guaranteed to be well-received, this adorable clay imprint set for baby’s little hands and feet is sure to be a hit with new parents and mums-to-be. Makes the perfect newborn baby gift or baby shower present idea.
- CREATES A LASTING MEMORY YOU CAN LOOK BACK ON FOR YEARS TO COME – Your little cherubs grow so quickly, it’s easy to forget just how small they were! Create lasting memories with a newborn handprint and footprint set as a loving keepsake and a great way to show your now ‘not so little’ ones just how much they’ve grown over the years!
- PREMIUM QUALITY DISPLAY FRAME – Cherished Baby Clay Hand & Footprint Kits include a high quality, durable display frame perfect for keeping your newborn clay prints safe for years to come. The frame is designed to either stand on a table or hang on a wall, giving you multiple options for displaying your newborn clay prints in the home.
- Main Materials:Plastic (PC)
- Size: 30*19.5*3cm
- Inner size for frame: approx. 16*11.3cm(Suitable For 7 Inch Photos)
- Inkpad color: Pink, Red, Orange, Blue, Green, White
- 1 x photo frame
- 2 x inkpad
- 1 x Manual
- Take off the inkpad, and rub it around 3 minutes.
- (If the inkpad is sticky and mild, please store it in the refrigerator about 1 hour and then rub it several minutes till it is fit to use.
Otherwise, if the inkpad is too tough, to rub it in the warm surrounding above 25 degrees is welcomed. Keep in mind,
the inkpad can be easily used only when it is soft hard moderate.)
- Spread the inkpad and make in to the proper thickness with a rolling pin.
- Use baby lotion to keep hands or feet moist in highly recommended.
- Put baby hands or feet onto the inkpad, and press it with enough strength till you get the satisfactory depth you want,
and stay 5 seconds. Then move away your baby
- If you are not so much content with the results and want to make a new one, please try again with the above steps.
Make sure your baby’s hands or feet are washed after it is finished.
- Cut the inkpad model with ruler into rectangle or the patterns you like.
- After the finished model staying in the normal surroundings 48 hours, it will be kept permanently.
Tips: once it is unpacked, please use it soon in case it is evaporated. If it is used in the wedding ceremony,
please install the inkpad into the photo frame 40 minutes early and cover the model with a plastic wrap
Very good decent size tin, enough clay to possibly roll out another circle (thin) into the lid.Very light maleable and easy to use clay. Since it doesn’t instantly dry in fact is malleable for quite some time you have plenty of time to spend on your design or making corrections.
Very easy to use, the stand works well with the tin. I got it just before Xmas but only used it today. I wish I had this when he was first born. I tried making a fist model from his hand and a wet clay set from different companies to make imprints before I tried this magic box they were useless, they required him to be very still and to hold his hand/foot in for a very long time whereas this literally took 5-10seconds whilst he was awake. I wish I had this for his newborn imprints whereas he is now 18-24months. I am strongly considering buying more for gifts! Thank you for a great product
very sentimental gift and perfect for special occasions I recommended this product to all my friends who have babies hitting there milestones to use this product to keep that memory forever, over exceeded expectations
Definitely recommend, super present for anyone.
the product is awesome, great quality, good quantity of clay, best for 2 years and below.
looks like the picture exactly. on second thoughts, they could give maybe 20-30% extra clay so i could do the hands too ;).
no complaints bottom line am happy
Don’t know why some people have this a bad review; it’s not exactly rocket science?!